Event pre-registration for our 25th Anniversary Winter Training Festival is now open!! Please read the information below on how you can join us for this special event, all of the electronic copies of the files can be downloaded at the links provided. Don’t miss out on the pre-registration deadline of January 16th to save $$, get a free event t-shirt and commemorative booklet, and secure your spot as space will be limited!!
25th ANNIVERSARY WINTER TRAINING FESTIVAL WEEKEND
Saturday Afternoon Seminars:
- Bow-In: 11:00 am
- Seminar 1 – 11:15-12:00 pm
- Seminar 2 – 12:15-1:00 pm
- Seminar 3 – 1:15-2:00 pm
- Seminar 4 – 2:15-3:00 pm
- Seminar 5 – 3:15-4:00 pm
- Closing Ceremony: 4:00 pm
Saturday Evening Banquet: *(FORMAL DRESS PLEASE)*
- 6:00-7:00 pm – Cocktails (CASH BAR)
- 7:00-9:00 pm – Dinner, Awards Banquet, and Demonstrations
- 9:00-Midnight – Dance Party
Doors open at 6 pm for cocktails, with buffet dinner served at 7 pm. Back again this year is the formal awards ceremony recognizing some of our amazing students and instructors. Dancing and socializing from 9 pm to Midnight, support your group as we mix and mingle. Fun and lively entertainment will also be in store!
Sunday Morning Seminars:
- Warm-Up: 9:00 am
- Seminar 6 – 9:30-10:15 am
- Seminar 7 – 10:30-11:15 am
- Seminar 8 – 11:30-12:15 pm
- Lunch Break: 12:15-12:45 pm
Sunday Afternoon DNBK Event:
1:00-3:00 pm – Closed Door Event – Dai Nippon Butoku Kai Members & Invited Guests Only!!
- Dojo Demonstrations
- Kyoto Team Demonstrations
- Rank & Title Grading Applications
- Previously Earned Certification Presentations
- Saturday Afternoon Seminar Training: $65 (PLUS HST)
- Saturday Evening Awards Banquet, Dinner, and Dance: $75 (PLUS HST)
- Sunday Morning Seminar Training: $50 (PLUS HST)
- Sunday Afternoon DNBK Event: $65 (PLUS HST)
— OR –
Pre-Registration Weekend Package: $199 (PLUS HST) – Save over $55!
Pre-Register before January 16th to receive admission to all four events at discounted rates, with a free event t-shirt, and commemorative booklet!
All weekend package registrations after January 16th are subject to less of a discount – $225 (PLUS HST)
All profits from this year’s event go to our 2020 Kyoto Trip Fund, DNBK Canadian Division, and the Partners in Mission Kingston Food Bank.
Call the Holiday Inn Kingston-Waterfront at 613-549-8400 and ask for the Tallack Martial Arts/Winter Training Festival Group Rate to book your discounted room! You can also book online at: www.holidayinn.com with the Group Code: TMA
Limited number of seminar and dinner spaces are available, register early to get a better discount and reserve your spot for this monumentous event! We cannot guarantee all seminar spaces, event t-shirts, and commemorative booklets will be available after the pre-registration deadline.
Any questions about the event weekend can be directed to me at email@example.com. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions that will affect your dinner on the Saturday evening, please let me know and we will accommodate the best we can.
If you are an instructor teaching a seminar, don’t forget to submit your picture and short biography to me so you are included in the commemorative booklet!
We hope that you can join us, I look forward to seeing you all back soon in Kingston to celebrate our 25th Anniversary event!
- Renshi Kyle Cochrane – Tallack Martial Arts