**EVENT UPDATE – JANUARY 30**
25th ANNIVERSARY WINTER TRAINING FESTIVAL WEEKEND
Saturday Afternoon Seminars:
- Bow-In: 11:00 am
- Seminar 1 – 11:15-12:00 pm
- Seminar 2 – 12:15-1:00 pm
- Seminar 3 – 1:15-2:00 pm
- Seminar 4 – 2:15-3:00 pm
- Seminar 5 – 3:15-4:00 pm
- Closing Ceremony: 4:00 pm
Saturday Evening Banquet: *(FORMAL DRESS PLEASE)*
- 6:00-7:00 pm – Cocktails (CASH BAR)
- 7:00-9:00 pm – Dinner, Awards Banquet, and Demonstrations
- 9:00-Midnight – Dance Party
Doors open at 6 pm for cocktails, with buffet dinner served at 7 pm. Back again this year is the formal awards ceremony recognizing some of our amazing students and instructors. Dancing and socializing from 9 pm to Midnight, support your group as we mix and mingle. Fun and lively entertainment will also be in store!
Sunday Morning Seminars:
- Warm-Up: 9:00 am
- Seminar 6 – 9:30-10:15 am
- Seminar 7 – 10:30-11:15 am
- Seminar 8 – 11:30-12:15 pm
- Lunch Break: 12:15-12:45 pm
Sunday Afternoon DNBK Event:
1:00-3:00 pm – Closed Door Event – Dai Nippon Butoku Kai Members & Invited Guests Only!!
- Dojo Demonstrations
- Kyoto Team Demonstrations
- Rank & Title Grading Applications
- Previously Earned Certification Presentations
- Saturday Afternoon Seminar Training: $65 (PLUS HST)
- Saturday Evening Awards Banquet, Dinner, and Dance: $75 (PLUS HST)
- Sunday Morning Seminar Training: $50 (PLUS HST)
- Sunday Afternoon DNBK Event: $65 (PLUS HST)
— OR –
Weekend Package: $225 (PLUS HST)
All profits from this year’s event go to our 2020 Kyoto Trip Fund, DNBK Canadian Division, and the Partners in Mission Kingston Food Bank.
Limited number of seminar and dinner spaces are available, register early to get a better discount and reserve your spot for this monumentous event! We cannot guarantee all seminar spaces, event t-shirts, and commemorative booklets will be available after the pre-registration deadline.
Any questions about the event weekend can be directed to me at email@example.com. If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions that will affect your dinner on the Saturday evening, please let me know and we will accommodate the best we can.
We hope that you can join us, I look forward to seeing you all back soon in Kingston to celebrate our 25th Anniversary event!
- Renshi Kyle Cochrane – Tallack Martial Arts