Testing week Results
- Congratulations to Quinn from the 6-8 y/o Advanced class who had earned the January Student of the Month Recognition! Also, congratsto those who have made progress in their training this past week.
- Tallack Martial Arts is grateful to have such wonderful members. Staff expressed gratitude regarding the patience and tolerance demonstrated by each member during our busiest time of year.
- Anyone who missed their Tip/ Belt test may still be eligible this week. Please speak with your Program Instructor for more details.
Fundraisers – Xochitl Rivera Memorial Fundraiser
- Dojo Picture Day
- Wednesday January 25th4pm – 6pm and Saturday January 28th10am – 1pm
- 5×7 print – $8, 8×10 print – $10, Digital file emailed – $15, Combo any print and digital copy – $20
- $5 processing fee for each order and all proceeds go to the Xochi Rivera memorial bench fund.
2. Group Fitness Classes
- Sundays @ 10am
- $10/ Session
- 16 years old +
- All proceedsgo to the Xochi Rivera memorial bench fund.
- Last session- February 12th, 2023
Winter Training Festival
- Train with the Top Masters of Martial Arts in Canada
- Become experienced with the process of Black belt testing in the Authentic, Imperial, Japanese Grading system
- Get a taste of different martial art seminars including Okinawan weaponry, Japanese swordsmanship, different karate styles, Kung fu, and more!
- Become more involved in the martial arts community and local community fundraisers.
- 11 years old +
- Registration deadline – February 3rd– Online Registration