Hey everyone, we hope that you had a great weekend!
We have a busy week planned here at the dojo as we move onto another ‘Testing Week’, so don’t forget to bring in those Home Achievement Charts and/or Belt Testing Sheets for our tip or belt test this week! All other students not testing for a rank this week, please prepare for a progress examination to see how your training is coming along.
All successful belt testing students will be invited to our monthly Graduation Ceremony at the dojo this Friday evening at 6 pm. The ceremony is typically wrapped up between 45-60 minutes.
This Saturday we have all of our annual Christmas Parties! Below is the times for each age groups:
- 4-8 Year Old’s – 10:00 – 11:00 AM
- 9-12 Year Old’s – 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- For each of the Children’s parties, there will be games, snacks, and a visit from our special guest!
Teen & Adults:
- Ages 13+ from 6 – 9 PM
- It is a Pot-luck, so please bring something to share with the group!
- Returning this year will be the Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest and the Gift Game!
- Bring your ugliest Christmas themed sweater and win a prize!
- For the Gift Game, bring an enticingly wrapped gift between $5-10 and see how many times it can get stolen before the game is over, who will end up with your gift??
- Spouses/Significant Others are more than welcome!
See you at the dojo!