Welcome To Tallack Martial Arts
Visit our custom designed facility, with multiple training areas to allow us to separate classes by age and skill level.
We provide the highest level of service by maintaining an optimal instructor to student ratio, allowing for you to get the personal attention required, for each and every class.
Tallack Martial Arts takes pride in being able to serve our community through events supporting the Boys and Girls Clubs, the Salvation Army and many others!
Our team of fully qualified male and female black belt instructors is led by Master Instructor Hanshi K.B. Tallack, 9th Degree Black Belt.
Our Promise To You
- Tallack Martial Arts will set the standards for the local, as well as the national Martial Arts industry.
- We are committed to maintaining the traditional teachings of the masters that have been passed down over the generations, using modern educational methods.
- Our members will become part of a tightly knit community. We strive to be an accepting group of individuals who are all here for the purposes of spiritual, moral, ethical, and physical development.
- Our classes will be separated by age and experience to ensure that each and every student receives the maximum benefit from their class. They will be well-organized, time efficient, and fun.
- We have a friendly, versatile team that is knowledgeable and fully committed to providing world class service.
- We will provide facilities that are spacious and well-maintained, in order to provide the cleanest, safest, and best possible physical learning environment.
- We will continue to expand our organization by fulfilling our commitments to our members, as well as the community at large. We will achieve this through ongoing instructor training and education, team pro-activity, and ethical business practices.
Our Student Creed
- I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that could reduce my mental growth or physical health.
- I will develop self-discipline in order to bring out the best in myself and others.
- I will use common sense before self-defense and avoid anything that could be abusive or offensive.
- This is a black belt school, we are dedicated, we are motivated, we are on a quest to be our best!
When you want the very best, come to Tallack Martial Arts, its exercise with a purpose!