Jonnathon is the instructor of the MMA Program at Tallack Martial Arts. He is also the head coach of Rudis Mixes Martial Arts. He began his MMA journey with Gladiator Mixed Martial Arts in 2005. Since then he has competed all over Canada and New York state. Now focusing on developing current and prospective competitors.
Jon’s philosophy is “You don’t have to be a fighter to train at Rudis, but you’ll train at a Fighter level.” Rudis Mixed Martial Arts is managed by Rich Mitchell of Ground Force Fights.
Jonnathon’s accomplishments include:
- 2007 Wendigo Submission Invitational Absolute Champion
- 2008 Ashari-do Pancrase Champion
- 2010 Canadian Combat Sambo Heavyweight Champion
- Former Assistant Wrestling Coach
- Former Assistant Mauy Thai Coach
- 2018 Full Contact Promotions Super Heavyweight Champion
- 2018 Ground Force Fights Super Heavyweight Champion (14 Second K.O.)
- 2018 Ottawa Brazillian Jiu-jitsu Open Blue Belt Ultra Super Heavyweight Champion
- Over 30 trips to the podium in Submission Competition